The Project is ready to complete a Staged 1 JORC Drilling Program & Concept Study, followed by a Staged 2 JORC Drilling Program & Pre-Feasibility Study supported by a JORC Resource Statement.
The priority objectives that follow support the overall Company Strategy and aim to achieve development status and to maximise enterprise value for the structural mapping on the Tornado, Holmes and Cyclone prospects, and include:
– complete drilling to a depth of 25m to prove up a 1,500,000t Indicated and Inferred Resource and approximately 200,000oz (250,000oz equivalent including value of antimony), and
– determine oxidised, transition and fresh ore horizons.
– maximise the flotation top size to 600micron,
– split feed process (<38um < 150um <600um) to maximise recovery, and
– heap leach option to be assessed as a low cost, small scale alternative.